Tuesday 21 September 2010

Link : Typing Pinyin in Word

Finally! Finally! I don't need to insert any symbol to show the tone of each character!
My friend has found me a very useful software called "Pinyinput" - with it, you can just type Pinyin with tone marks in Word! No more symbol, no more copy and paste! Please check the link and download for your typing practice at home.
After installing, do Alt-Shift to cycle through the languages available on the toolbar (of course, we shall go for Chinese first), then Ctrl-Shift to cycle through the different Chinese input methods available (Pinyinput is one of the options).
So if you type "ni 3 hao 3", it shows "nǐhǎo" instead. Then you can save lots of your time to go shopping or having a cuppa with your friends.
Special thanks to Imron for sharing this fantastic tool and my lovely friend who passed me this link! Now we can all enjoy it! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment